Sunday, November 28, 2010

Proud to be a part of Indie Craft Month at Rebel Reclaimed

 I am super happy to have my needle felted work featured at the fantastic and amazing shop, Rebel Reclaimed, at 926 E Fulton St in Grand Rapids.  If you're looking for the perfect, one-of-a-kind gift or something special for yourself, this is definitely the place to go.  My husband and I are painstakingly working on our kitchen, bit by bit, using shades of aqua and persimmon.  When I stopped in Rebel Reclaimed, the proprietor, Dann, had a wooden pedestal made of found wood pieces, topped with a glass cloche, that was just perfect, in the exact hues we're using in our kitchen.  Here it is with a tree stump pin cushion I made for the Indie Craft Month event at Rebel Reclaimed that's going on right now.

I find something I adore every time I stop in - there are handmade folk art pieces, restored vintage finds, and repurposed and redesigned objects that make my heart beat faster. ;)

Rebel Reclaimed

No comments: