Thursday, January 28, 2010

Right On the Money

My husband had the day off today, so he spent it with my son, taking him to his class at the library, lunch, shopping for toy cars, etc. I went to an appointment, had lunch with a friend, then went shopping. And shopping. And shopping. Everywhere I went, it seemed like everything was on clearance, and I am not the kind of girl who can resist things marked down to $2. I finally came home, hours later than I said I would be, and found that this was my Yahoo horoscope for today:

Still not ready to quit shopping? Still patrolling the malls, local specialty stores and boutiques in search of just the right price on the perfect accessory? Well, fine, if it makes you happy. But you ought to consider that you'll probably want to have a couple of bucks left over to pick up something nice for your sweetie. Bring the spree that wouldn't die to a close now. While you still have some available credit.

No comments: